Nothing screams fall more than a good ol’ wreath project. Now that my entryway had been rearranged (after painting my front door yellow), I was ready to start decorating for fall. And, frankly, I was bored last Friday night. Sometimes my best projects are unplanned.
- I cut my fabric into 2 inch wide stripes and wrapped them around, overlapping, then pinned them in place.
- I cut a little black fabric into flags and strung it with baker’s twine.
- This metal trick or treat sign has been in our tote for years but we never found a good place to hang it, so I removed the wire and strung it with ribbon on the wreath.
- I added a little gold glitter to the arrow.
- Finally I grabbed some small sticks from the yard and sprayed them with gold glitter spray paint and tied them with twine.
Pair all this with a hot glue gun… and boom. This wreath cost me nothing to make. Never underestimate your power to create mismatched leftovers into something festive and fun!